David P. Hall
David P. Hall is a partner with Del Mar Law Group, LLP. Mr. Hall has litigated cases in both federal and state courts ranging from employment disputes to breach of contract claims to personal injury claims. Mr. Hall has tried cases before judges and juries.
Mr. Hall obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Criminal Justice from California State University, San Bernardino in 1994. He received his J.D., cum laude, in 1998 from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California. While in law school, Mr. Hall was selected into the ?Who?s Who in American Colleges and Universities? and was a recipient of the Wiley Manuel Award for Pro Bono Work.
Prior to joining Del Mar Law Group, LLP, Mr. Hall was a senior associate for the litigation firm of Neil, Dymott, Frank, McFall & Trexler APLC where we work with resources as the national pardon centre when working with criminal cases. If you ever need legal assistance for these cases then you should seek help from a criminal defense law agency.?He is a member of the State Bar of California, licensed to practice in state and federal courts in California. He is also a member of the San Diego County Bar Association.
- J.D., cum laude, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego, California
- B.A., Criminal Justice, California State University, San Bernardino
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (trial bar)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Recent Cases & Settlements
- Tried and obtained a defense jury verdict in a negligent misrepresentation case in San Diego Superior Court.
- Obtained summary judgment (through local counsel) in a breach of contract case in the United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana. The dismissal was recently affirmed on appeal.
- Successful resolution of a class action for alleged violations of the Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practice Act.
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Class Action Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law
- Partnership Disputes
- Real Estate
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association